In 10 days Kent and I will be married in the Salt Lake Temple for time and all eternity. I am so excited for the adventure that lays ahead of us. I realize some of the things I am excited for today may not be things I am excited about in years to come. I want to remember these things and remember this moment.
Here are some things I am excited for:
1. I am excited to spend more time with Kent. I'm looking forward to seeing him every night and every morning. I'm excited for the week nights I get to spend with him and not just the weekends.
2. I am excited to go to church with Kent and the kids. It will be nice to stop splitting my Sunday's between two different wards.
3. I am thrilled to have a place of our own. Living at home has been a great support for both of us but it's time we had some room of our own.
4. I'm excited to watch TV with Kent and sew/craft while Kent does homework.
5. I'm excited to create a home and environment where the spirit can dwell.
6. I'm excited for date nights and family vacations.
7. I'm excited to have more children. Children that look like me and stay with me. Children I don't have to share.
8. I'm excited for more sleep!!! (These 2 and 3 am late nights are bad for my beauty)
9. I'm excited to cook and eat healthier and go to the gym together.
10. I'm excited for some Whoopie! I'm freaking 28 years old. It's about time!

You are so funny. I love all of your list, number 7 is sweet and number 10 made me smile.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is that you put that you are excited for "kids" then followed that up with excited for "sleep." Good luck with that:) I'm so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm So excited for you Ashley... Your list was wonderful.
ReplyDeleteYay for Love!
ReplyDeleteI'm SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I just remembered that I owe you $15. I'm a jerk.
I forgot to add your blog to my bloglines and just saw how much I've missed! I am SO excited for your wedding for my sake, but also for yours! It's so NICE being married--just so much easier to see each other and so nice to not have to go home at night. I don't think I've ever known a man more smitten than Kent. Holy shiz. Can't wait to see you in your dress--your bridals are INCREDIBLE!!! You guys are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteawesome list. Sewing AND crafting? wow, Martha Stewart watch out. Also, just a warning the kids and sleep tend to be mutually exclusive so stock up on the former before you add the latter... :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait for your big day either. So excited to be a part of it.
Will you people post something? I'm craving an update!
ReplyDelete