Sunday, May 23, 2010

Projects

0515000959

Last weekend, Trev and I worked on the back brakes on my car and the front brakes on Ashley’s car.  If you can believe it, my car has lasted 163,000 miles and this is the first time I have EVER had to replace the rear brakes.  One would think that would make me have to change the fronts really often, but that isn’t so.  I only have to replace the front brake pads every 50-60,000 miles.  I love these pictures of Trev helping.0515001001

 

 

 

While we were changing the brakes, Mom and Ady were stripping the paint of an old dresser.  We got this dresser from my brother and sister-in-law and decided to paint it.  The paint was not terrible, but not in the best of shape, and we decided to make it our own.  We finally finished it last night.  Below are some before and after pictures.  We could not paint the top because it was made of a plastic material, but I think it actually gives it a nice contrast.

BEFORE

IMG_4209IMG_4211 IMG_4208

 

 

 

 

 

AFTER

IMG_4401

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to see that Ashley has some new brakes! They were sounding delightful:)

    ReplyDelete