Mr. Jonah is six months old today! Here are a few things about my little boy:
- Jonah is sweet, sweet, sweet. He has a pleasant disposition and is quick to smile. Just thinking about his smile melts my heart.
- He loves to bounce and is learning to crawl. At five months and one week he sat by himself and broke his first tooth in the same day! He now has a second tooth and enjoys eating rice cereal and veggies.
- Jonah loves music and is probably the only person besides Kent who enjoys my singing voice. He has large hands like his daddy and I think he will make a great piano player someday.
- Jonah loves to talk and is extremely social. He never wants to nap when Treven and Ady are home on the weekends. He loves cuddling with the big kids and will watch Trev’s every move.
Jonah, we love you so much and we know your Heavenly Father loves you. Mommy and daddy are so glad you’ve come to our family. We pray you will continue to be a happy, healthy boy. XOXO
I don't think I've ever seen a little face with that much character! What a cutie--and I LOVE that even the thought of him melts your (Cold, Black) heart. Keep the pics of him coming!
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I've been dying for an update!
ReplyDeletehe is so stinking cute. I cant wait to meet him in person and spol him rotten
ReplyDelete