Kent worked through High School and after his mission at Jerry Seiner's. Fortunately for me I now have a man who has changed my brakes, my oil, and fixed my trunk latch. I love watching Kent in his torn up jeans and old t-shirts working on cars. Muy Caliente.
I've had to learn to appreciate Kent's love of cars because I couldn't tell you the make and model of more than a handful of cars on the road today. So on Saturday I received another lesson in vehicles as I went to my first Auto Car show at the Southtown Expo Center. Kent has only missed two shows since the age of six.
One thing I realized at the auto show was how much T-bone (Kent's son) is like his father when it comes to cars. Honestly, look that that HUGE smile!
But I want my boys to know I draw the line at Monster Truck Shows.

Ashley, I'm glad to know I've rubbed off on you with all that writing in Spanglish:) Well you two lovebirds, so glad to see you back in blogsphere. Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteI am not a spectator when it comes to cars. Therefore, I can promise you that I do not have the desire to go see Monster Trucks, NASCAR, or anything of the sort. I only ask that we build a racetrack for me to race on, and have a whole bunch of wrecked cars in our backyard that I can smash with my very own monster truck! JUST KIDDING!! Don't call off the wedding! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd rightly so. Monster Truck shows draw an 'interesting' crowd!
ReplyDelete