I got mine today and it was PERFECT. You two are SUCH a great looking couple, and you look FABULOUS! I'm seriously SO excited (SO EXCITED) for you two!!!!
We're good. But if I remember right, some part of the address, if not all of it, was handwritten anyway...right? I just remember thinking that whoever wrote it had beautiful handwriting!
I didn't hand write mine. You're good to go:)
ReplyDeleteThough now that I've written that I realized I have "bozo" in my name and it might not sound too legit.
No one will be offended. Print them off, slap the labels on and get those babies OUT!
ReplyDeleteNo way! We didn't hand write any of ours, and no one said a word. Jeremy's dad, who was mr. proper about EVERYTHING even printed them!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've already made your decision anyway...
ReplyDeleteI'm not quite decided.
ReplyDeleteNo I say what ever is easier for you. I think the address labels are just fine. I cant wait to get mine
ReplyDeleteThat rule was made by an old fart. In today's day and age-- printing the labels is the only way to go. Hand address the thank you notes if you must...
ReplyDeleteI got mine today and it was PERFECT. You two are SUCH a great looking couple, and you look FABULOUS! I'm seriously SO excited (SO EXCITED) for you two!!!!
ReplyDeleteI got mine today and LOVED IT! Habs, you both look so GOOD! Yay for you!!
ReplyDeleteWe're good. But if I remember right, some part of the address, if not all of it, was handwritten anyway...right? I just remember thinking that whoever wrote it had beautiful handwriting!
ReplyDelete