Are you experiencing constant headaches, nosebleeds, swelling of the abdominal region, restless legs, acid indigestion, frequent urination, sleepiness, insomnia, gas, lack of iron, constipation, lower-back pain, bleeding gums, weight gain, irritability, crankiness, emotional highs and lows, followed by a waddle in your stride?
If so, these could be signs indicating you are six months pregnant and ready to hoist your white flag and surrender.
Tips and advice on how to survive the last trimester with grace and human dignity are gladly welcome!
pedis with your girl friends. Call me and we'll set up a date! I bet Mei could use some R&R too...
ReplyDeleteWhen I thought I had a sane moment where i felt good I advised people to just ignore anything that was crazy or rude and asked them to forgive me for things I might do in the future. YOU HAVE NO CONTROL!!!!!!! TRUST ME!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, hang in there!! I remember not sleeping a lot those last few months, but try sleeping on a couch. I found that if I got my butt down between the two bottom cushions and then propped up my upper half with pillows it made my sciatic nerve issues and heart burn go away.
ReplyDeleteI like what Kim has to say too...apologize later! :)
Oh sweetie!! And it only gets worse! Isn't it just awful and wonderful at the same time?
ReplyDeleterasperry diet coke and some good chocolate. Hang in there I will be there soon
ReplyDelete